27 June 2009

MJ's Mission Accomplished - Farewell

Early Friday morning (26 June), I heard a shocking news on radio that King of Pop Michael Jackson died of Cardiac Arrest on 25 June (US time). OMG! This is the most earth-shaking news of the demise of a Western Pop star to me, as I'm not into the Western pop scenes and I'm not his fan.

Aside from his well-synchronized dance steps, stunning costumes and controversial news, I do like his souls-warming and inspirational songs like "We are the World", "Heal the World" etc....

It was a pity that I did not get to see his live performance in Singapore. I remembered he came to hold a concert at National Stadium many many years ago... I guess this comeback concert in July has taken a toll on his health and stamina. He wanted to wow the crowd once again, but..... I can empathize deeply with his fans. It's definitely hurtful for them to lose their pop genius.

He was born to thrill, entertain, inspire and change the world. Now that his missions are accomplished, he has retreated to his planet Neverland where wonders of his legend continue.

He has done so much for the international showbiz in the past 40 plus years, now is the time to reminisce and recollect memories of him....

Farewell MJ...Live well in your world...



No comments: