01 May 2009

Happy May Day!

It's Labour's Day today!

Ironically, I spent a relaxing day at IMM shopping and lunching with zhiyang today, cos I still have to work on this Saturday (Argh!)

Had a fulfilling lunch at Ichiban Sushi. I must say that its standard is much better than the same category Jap restaurants. Wide variety of sushi (I love its Golden Catch, Dory Sushi - a must-try!) and set meals with freshness and good service! I will definitely go back for more...

Went to Daiso to get soil & pot to plant my “天冷就回来”seedlings.. to our dismay, it had stopped selling soil...We went to buy at Giant instead and I also bought a mini plant there to be placed in my office for more oxygen!

Now it's waiting time to see if the seedlings grow....stay tuned! hehe...

2 comments:

Edwin said...

怡慧,
你一定会从种植花草中找到乐趣!

BeLiEvE said...

是的,真的很开心,特别是看到种子萌芽和长出叶子的时候。。。非常有趣!