21 October 2008

Looking forward to Taipei Concert!

I'm counting down to 10 Dec...Yeah!

Work is doubly busy during Oct and November peak period, one of the motivations that keeps me going is looking forward to Dec Taiwan trip!!!

I've watched Aaron's concert in HK for about 5 times (oops, i've lost count!), never did I imagine that I'll be going to catch his Taipei concert!

Afterall, I believe there's a special feeling for Aaron in Taiwan, cos that's the place where he shot to stardom overnight! I really hope to hear him sing more Mandarin songs, which he seldom does during HK and S'pore concerts! I was thrilled to know that he's adding more Mandarin songs to the list....I know it's never enough to fill our 'desires' to hear more....

17 years already.. my Sec school friends were teasing me that I still support him after so many years...for almost 2 decades!!

Guess the passion is already part of my life! I simply enjoy it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yh, me too. Im also super busy these 2 mths, also looking forward to dec, a gd break for us.
tis trip shd be more relaxing, no worries of making props, flowers etc.

and guess wat? my sec sch frens too ask if i still following tat man, haha.

BeLiEvE said...

Yup, we need to recharge from our source of energy, i.e. aa! Our close Sec friends will always associate us to our idol cos they have seen us in those crazy days...haha!